Common Areas currently has 3 different membership plans — Base and Company.
Base Membership is a FREE plan that comes with all of the basic features needed to manage your maintenance and repair work, including unlimited action items, locations, and contacts. The Base Membership also comes with our Mobile Management App so members can cut on-site inspection time and quickly create and assign action items on the spot with any web enabled smartphone or tablet. Base members receive 2GB of storage capacity and access to nearly all of the current functionalities except for creating groups, customized themes and sending SMS text messages. Follow the steps below to create a free Base Membership account:
2. Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Email)
3. Choose a secure Password (a minimum of 7 characters and have at least one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter and one number)
4. Verify your registration by clicking the link included in the verification email
That's it! You're done. Enjoy your new Common Areas’ account immediately on any device of your choice!
Company Membership has all of the functionality of the Base Membership and is designed to be used within organizations. Multiple Company level members can work together under a Company account that can be administrated to allow specific access and permission levels at the individual member level. All data associated with a Company membership is owned by the company and not by the individual member (as in the Base Membership). Therefore, Company members can be added and removed from Company accounts while keeping the data intact and secure. Company Memberships come with 25GB of storage capacity for each member. Company members have the ability to purchase additional storage, create a personalized URL, and have access to future functionalities that will not be available to Base members. Follow the steps below to create a Company Membership account:
2. Click the Buy Now button associated with the Company Membership package
3. Select the number of users
4. Enter all account, billing and payment information
5. Choose a secure Password (a minimum of 7 characters and have at least one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter and one number)
6.Verify your registration by clicking the link included in the verification email